We are an independent provider of technical support services for several third party brands and does not own any brands supported. If your product is under warranty, the repair service may be available free from the brand owner.
How to improve the print Quality in Xerox Printers?
You can resolve these minor issues by taking the troubleshooting measures. In this article, we have explained the method to recover the Xerox printer issues. Try the following measures, or Dial the Xerox Printer Support Phone Number to connect with our experts. They will talk to you and suggest the troubleshooting measures.
- In the event that you are using a printing tray, you should ensure that you have filled the supported type of media in the paper tray.
- In the situations when you are using the Multi-purpose Tray, then you have to choose the proper media in the printer's front panel
- You must print a Color Reference Page from the Calibrate Colors Menu on the Printer's front panel
- From here, you must note the density settings for every color
- The density of every color must be reconciled with the Color Density Sample Card suggested on the User guide
- Then, you have to print the Consumable Page and Diagnostic Test Page from the Help pages available on Help pages
These steps will help you improve the print quality on the Xerox Printer. You can contact the Xerox Support Number for further guidance and suggestions. We will instantly respond to your request and answer your doubts.